Bump to Motherhood

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Discovery Home & Health!

I think I watched too much of it yesterday!! I had a dream I gave birth last night... It brought the pain back!!!

I do love watching portland babies and student midwives but I think I may need to watch some more between now and September as I cry everytime the baby is born! It's so emotional! I also find myself panting and holding my breath as they start to push... thinking "come on push" in my head!

I was supposed to be my sister's birth partner years ago but unfortunately I was called away from the hospital by my sons dad at the time so missed it! I was there for all the labouring and contractions but missed the birth of my nephew.

I can't wait to be there for other mums now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah,

Congrats one becoming a doula!

I watched i think every programme on DH&H while preg, twice it think!

Em x